This project is read-only.

I want to hire a dotspatial programer to help me to produce some code...?

May 29, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Edited May 29, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Hello dear readers

our community here is pretty small and i spend lots of time to get to know dotspatial better.... I can do several nice things now with it but still its struggling.....

i work for a large compagny but the software i am developing has a small budget since the number of users in the Netherlands will be pretty small so i am not making a real commercial programm....

some screenshots of my programm you can find dmcviewer

still i am looking for some more advanced dotspatialprogrammers to help me with some parts of the code, these are in short:
  • select a point on screen and delete it from the layer and redraw the layer
  • select a point on screen and connect it with a line to an other point from a different featureset
  • solve a bug with the identify-command
  • solve a bug with the legend header text
is there anyone willingly and interested to help?

as a contribution to the community i will share the code with you.....
Jun 11, 2013 at 3:21 AM
anyone?
Jun 11, 2013 at 11:09 AM
I don't know if I am the right person and if I am able to help you in all the four points, but if I find some spare time I might try.

At least I have an Idea on how to solve the first point and an idea on how to start dealing with the second.

For the bugs I think you might need someone involved in dotspatial development, or just rise an issue. The point is that I use to code in vb.net, can understand some C# but I don't know if I can make useful coding in that language.

If you think we may go through your needs by email (oscar.cainelli at smarthydrosol.com).

Oscar