This project is read-only.

AppManger LoadExtensions Error

Nov 7, 2011 at 8:09 PM
Edited Nov 7, 2011 at 8:12 PM

Any reason for this error when using the code below? The error is triggered at AppManager1.Load Extensions()

Skipping extension DotSpatial.Tools Vetrsion 1.0.0.34699 ......... Could not load file or assembly DotSpatial.Modeling.Forms Version 1.0.0.34697 . . .

I am using the latest download.

Public Class frmGISmap

Inherits Form
    <Export("Shell", GetType(ContainerControl))>
    Private Shared Shell As ContainerControl

Private _myPoints As FeatureSet
    Private _activeLayer As IFeatureLayer
    Private _extentChangeCount As Integer
    Private myPreviousNextIndex As Integer = 0
    Private myPreviousNextList As New List(Of Extent)()
    Private myManualExtentChange As Boolean = False

Public Sub New()

' This call is required by the designer.
        InitializeComponent()

' Add any initialization after the InitializeComponent() call.

Shell = Me

AppManager1.LoadExtensions()

End Sub

Nov 7, 2011 at 8:33 PM

Has this method disappeared?

appManager.CompositionContainer.ComposeParts(toolManager1);

Nov 7, 2011 at 11:40 PM

You can see that line in DemoMap.

In applications that use the ToolManager extension, The ToolManager registers itself.

Does this help?

Nov 7, 2011 at 11:44 PM

I've added a new release in case your issues are thus resolved.

Apr 17, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Hi

I am using Dotspatial with vb.net

Adding only the AppManager to my form the  AppManager1.Directories propery is empty so if I execute

I get a null value error

But this way it works

InitializeComponent()

Dim pDir As New List(Of String)

pDir.Add("Plugins")
            pDir.Add("Application Extensions")
            AppManager1.Directories = pDir

Now I want to show the ExtensionManagerForm

ImportsDotSpatial.Plugins

But I get a System.NullReferenceException

How I can show this form with the loaded extensions?

Dim frm As New ExtensionManager.ExtensionManagerForm

frm.Show()

Apr 17, 2012 at 4:24 PM

What's the call stack of the System.NullReferenceException? You should be able to view this by choosing something like "View Details" in the exception window that appears.

Apr 17, 2012 at 5:38 PM
Hi 
Here the call stack 
System.NullReferenceException wurde nicht von Benutzercode behandelt.
  Message=Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
  Source=DotSpatial.Plugins.ExtensionManager
  StackTrace:
       bei DotSpatial.Plugins.ExtensionManager.ExtensionManagerForm.UpdateApps()
       bei DotSpatial.Plugins.ExtensionManager.ExtensionManagerForm.PackageManagerForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.SafeNativeMethods.ShowWindow(HandleRef hWnd, Int32 nCmdShow)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.SetVisibleCore(Boolean value)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.SetVisibleCore(Boolean value)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.Show()
       bei _xmlGeo01.Form1._buttonNew_ExecuteEvent(Object sender, ExecuteEventArgs e) in C:\Users\thomas\xmlgeo\xmlgeoRibbon\DevXmlGeo01\Form1.vb:Zeile 101.
       bei RibbonLib.Controls.Events.ExecuteEventsProvider.Execute(ExecutionVerb verb, PropertyKeyRef key, PropVariantRef currentValue, IUISimplePropertySet commandExecutionProperties) in C:\Users\thomas\xmlgeo\WindowsRibbon\Ribbon\Controls\Events\ExecuteEventsProvider.cs:Zeile 52.
       bei RibbonLib.Controls.BaseRibbonControl.Execute(ExecutionVerb verb, PropertyKeyRef key, PropVariantRef currentValue, IUISimplePropertySet commandExecutionProperties) in C:\Users\thomas\xmlgeo\WindowsRibbon\Ribbon\Controls\BaseRibbonControl.cs:Zeile 104.
       bei RibbonLib.Ribbon.Execute(UInt32 commandID, ExecutionVerb verb, PropertyKeyRef key, PropVariantRef currentValue, IUISimplePropertySet commandExecutionProperties) in C:\Users\thomas\xmlgeo\WindowsRibbon\Ribbon\Ribbon.cs:Zeile 690.
  InnerException: 
Apr 17, 2012 at 7:33 PM

You may notice that the AppManager constructor adds those two directories: 

Directories = new List<string> { "Application Extensions""Plugins" };

This tells me that you have a bit of code that clears the directories (perhaps in the designer file in InitializeComponent())

I don't know whether that is common in VB.NET

As for your NullReferenceException, it appears you are trying to Show the ExtensionManagerForm without setting the App property.

var form = new ExtensionManagerForm();
            form.App = App;
            form.Show();

I have adjusted the code so that in the future you would see

InvalidOperationException("App must be set to an instance of AppManager before showing ExtensionManagerForm")

Thanks for your input!

Apr 18, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Hi

The AppManager constructor did not add this two directories in VB.NET and if I try to do this via designer properties I get an error message "The constructor for type 'System.String' can not be found."

'AppManager1 '
            Me.AppManager1.CompositionContainer = Nothing
            Me.AppManager1.Directories = Nothing
            Me.AppManager1.DockManager = Nothing
            Me.AppManager1.HeaderControl = Nothing
            Me.AppManager1.Legend = Me.Legend1
            Me.AppManager1.Map = Me.Map1
            Me.AppManager1.ProgressHandler = Nothing
            Me.AppManager1.ShowExtensionsDialog = DotSpatial.Controls.ShowExtensionsDialog.[Default]

OK so I did this way

Public Sub New()  
InitializeComponent() 
pDir.Add("\Application Extensions") 
pDir.Add("\Plugins") 
AppManager1.Directories = pDir AppManager1.LoadExtensions()
But my app ignores this 2 directories and want to load extentions from
C:\Users\thomas\AppData\Roaming\MyGeo.exe\Extensions\Packages
So I created this directory and now the app loads from the web 5 packages executing

DotSpatial.Plugins.DockManager.0.12.2.10
DotSpatial.Plugins.Measure.1.0.1128
DotSpatial.Plugins.MenuBar.1.0.1128
DotSpatial.Plugins.Ribbon.0.12.2.10
DotSpatial.Plugins.TableEditor.1.0.1128
After this I got 3 error message boxes: 3x OK my app opens
A IDockManager Extension must be included.
A IHeaderControl Extension must be included.
A IStatusControl Extension must be included.
Now I can run

Dim form = NewExtensionManager.

ExtensionManagerForm

form.App = AppManager1

form.Show()

The dialog opens and show 3 Apps Measure, Menuebar and Table Editor uncheked and 3 Data Extensions DotSpatial, DotSpatial.Shapefile
and DotNet Image checked
If I try to check Measure, Menuebar or Table Editor and click Close opening again the dialog box the 3 items are unchecked again.
Thank you for your help
Thomas
Apr 18, 2012 at 9:31 PM

You will want to remove that line

Me.AppManager1.Directories = Nothing

So that the default directories are used.

There are likely a large number of messages in the output (Debug, Windows, Output). Can you list those after you remove the Directories = Nothing line?

Apr 19, 2012 at 7:47 AM

I removed the line

Me.AppManager1.Directories = Nothing
from the Form1.Designer.vb

And I removed from my code

pDir.Add("Application Extensions")
pDir.Add("Plugins")
AppManager1.Directories = pDir

Now when I run my app before I execute

?AppManager1.Directories
Count = 2
    (0): "Application Extensions"
    (1): "Plugins"

It seems in VB we need to do this to get the default directories.

The rest of the errors are the same:
A IDockManager Extension must be included.
A IHeaderControl Extension must be included.
A IStatusControl Extension must be included.

And the extentions cannot be activated by the checkbox.

Apr 19, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Can you provide the debugger output?

Apr 20, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Here the debugger output

Der Thread '<Kein Name>' (0x12fc) hat mit Code 0 (0x0) geendet.
Der Thread 'vshost.LoadReference' (0xc34) hat mit Code 0 (0x0) geendet.
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Users\thomas\MyGeo\MyGeoRibbon\DevMyGeo01\bin\Debug\MyGeo.exe" geladen, Symbole geladen.
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime.Remoting\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Runtime.Remoting.dll" geladen
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Users\thomas\MyGeo\MyGeoRibbon\DevMyGeo01\bin\Debug\DotSpatial.Controls.dll" geladen
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Users\thomas\MyGeo\MyGeoRibbon\DevMyGeo01\bin\Debug\Ribbon.dll" geladen, Symbole geladen.
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Users\thomas\MyGeo\MyGeoRibbon\DevMyGeo01\bin\Debug\DotSpatial.Data.Forms.dll" geladen
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Users\thomas\MyGeo\MyGeoRibbon\DevMyGeo01\bin\Debug\DotSpatial.Symbology.dll" geladen
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Users\thomas\MyGeo\MyGeoRibbon\DevMyGeo01\bin\Debug\DotSpatial.Topology.dll" geladen
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Users\thomas\MyGeo\MyGeoRibbon\DevMyGeo01\bin\Debug\DotSpatial.Data.dll" geladen
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Users\thomas\MyGeo\MyGeoRibbon\DevMyGeo01\bin\Debug\DotSpatial.Symbology.Forms.dll" geladen
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Users\thomas\MyGeo\MyGeoRibbon\DevMyGeo01\bin\Debug\DotSpatial.Projections.dll" geladen
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Users\thomas\MyGeo\MyGeoRibbon\DevMyGeo01\bin\Debug\DotSpatial.Serialization.dll" geladen
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll" wurde geladen, das Laden von Symbolen wurde übersprungen. Das Modul ist optimiert, und die Debugoption "Nur eigenen Code" ist aktiviert.
ProjectionInfo.ParseProj4String: command 'to' not supported and the portion of the string after 'to' will not be processed in '+proj=sterea +lat_0=52.15616055555555 +lon_0=5.38763888888889 +k=0.999908 +x_0=155000 +y_0=463000 +ellps=bessel +units=m +towgs84=565.2369, 50.0087, 465.658, -0.406857330322398, 0.350732676542563, -1.8703473836068, 4.0812 +no_defs +to +proj=latlong +datum=WGS84 '
ProjectionInfo.ParseProj4String: command 'R_A' not understood in '+proj=mill +lat_0=0 +lon_0=0 +x_0=0 +y_0=0 +R_A +ellps=WGS84 +datum=WGS84 +units=m +no_defs '
ProjectionInfo.ParseProj4String: command 'R_A' not understood in '+proj=vandg +lon_0=0 +x_0=0 +y_0=0 +R_A +ellps=WGS84 +datum=WGS84 +units=m +no_defs '
ProjectionInfo.ParseProj4String: command 'R_A' not understood in '+proj=mill +lat_0=0 +lon_0=0 +x_0=0 +y_0=0 +R_A +a=6371000 +b=6371000 +units=m +no_defs '
ProjectionInfo.ParseProj4String: command 'R_A' not understood in '+proj=vandg +lon_0=0 +x_0=0 +y_0=0 +R_A +a=6371000 +b=6371000 +units=m +no_defs '
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Users\thomas\MyGeo\MyGeoRibbon\DevMyGeo01\bin\Debug\DotSpatial.Extensions.dll" geladen
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "v2s5lasf" geladen
Cataloging: MyGeo, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Cataloging: DotSpatial.Data, Version=0.11.9.6, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c29dbf30e059ca9d
Cataloging: C:\Users\thomas\AppData\Roaming\MyGeo.exe\Extensions\Packages
Cataloging: C:\Users\thomas\AppData\Roaming\MyGeo.exe\Extensions\Packages\DotSpatial.Plugins.DockManager.0.12.2.10
Cataloging: C:\Users\thomas\AppData\Roaming\MyGeo.exe\Extensions\Packages\DotSpatial.Plugins.Measure.1.0.1128
Cataloging: C:\Users\thomas\AppData\Roaming\MyGeo.exe\Extensions\Packages\DotSpatial.Plugins.MenuBar.1.0.1128
Cataloging: C:\Users\thomas\AppData\Roaming\MyGeo.exe\Extensions\Packages\DotSpatial.Plugins.Ribbon.0.12.2.10
Cataloging: C:\Users\thomas\AppData\Roaming\MyGeo.exe\Extensions\Packages\DotSpatial.Plugins.TableEditor.1.0.1128
Cataloging: C:\Users\thomas\AppData\Roaming\MyGeo.exe\Extensions\Packages\DotSpatial.Plugins.DockManager.0.12.2.10\lib
Cataloging: C:\Users\thomas\AppData\Roaming\MyGeo.exe\Extensions\Packages\DotSpatial.Plugins.DockManager.0.12.2.10\lib\net40
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly" geladen
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\USERS\THOMAS\APPDATA\ROAMING\MyGeo.EXE\EXTENSIONS\PACKAGES\DOTSPATIAL.PLUGINS.DOCKMANAGER.0.12.2.10\LIB\NET40\DEVEXPRESS.DATA.V11.2.dll" geladen
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\USERS\THOMAS\APPDATA\ROAMING\MyGeo.EXE\EXTENSIONS\PACKAGES\DOTSPATIAL.PLUGINS.DOCKMANAGER.0.12.2.10\LIB\NET40\DEVEXPRESS.UTILS.V11.2.dll" geladen
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\USERS\THOMAS\APPDATA\ROAMING\MyGeo.EXE\EXTENSIONS\PACKAGES\DOTSPATIAL.PLUGINS.DOCKMANAGER.0.12.2.10\LIB\NET40\DEVEXPRESS.XTRABARS.V11.2.dll" geladen
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\USERS\THOMAS\APPDATA\ROAMING\MyGeo.EXE\EXTENSIONS\PACKAGES\DOTSPATIAL.PLUGINS.DOCKMANAGER.0.12.2.10\LIB\NET40\DEVEXPRESS.XTRAEDITORS.V11.2.dll" geladen
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.ServiceModel\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.ServiceModel.dll" geladen
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\WindowsBase\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\WindowsBase.dll" wurde geladen, das Laden von Symbolen wurde übersprungen. Das Modul ist optimiert, und die Debugoption "Nur eigenen Code" ist aktiviert.
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime.Serialization\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Runtime.Serialization.dll" wurde geladen, das Laden von Symbolen wurde übersprungen. Das Modul ist optimiert, und die Debugoption "Nur eigenen Code" ist aktiviert.
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Accessibility\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Accessibility.dll" geladen
Cataloging: C:\Users\thomas\AppData\Roaming\MyGeo.exe\Extensions\Packages\DotSpatial.Plugins.DockManager.0.12.2.10\lib\net40-Client
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\USERS\THOMAS\APPDATA\ROAMING\MyGeo.EXE\EXTENSIONS\PACKAGES\DOTSPATIAL.PLUGINS.DOCKMANAGER.0.12.2.10\LIB\NET40-CLIENT\DOTSPATIAL.PLUGINS.DOCKMANAGER.dll" geladen
Cataloging: C:\Users\thomas\AppData\Roaming\MyGeo.exe\Extensions\Packages\DotSpatial.Plugins.Measure.1.0.1128\lib
Cataloging: C:\Users\thomas\AppData\Roaming\MyGeo.exe\Extensions\Packages\DotSpatial.Plugins.Measure.1.0.1128\lib\net40-Client
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\USERS\THOMAS\APPDATA\ROAMING\MyGeo.EXE\EXTENSIONS\PACKAGES\DOTSPATIAL.PLUGINS.MEASURE.1.0.1128\LIB\NET40-CLIENT\DOTSPATIAL.PLUGINS.MEASURE.dll" geladen
Cataloging: C:\Users\thomas\AppData\Roaming\MyGeo.exe\Extensions\Packages\DotSpatial.Plugins.MenuBar.1.0.1128\content
Cataloging: C:\Users\thomas\AppData\Roaming\MyGeo.exe\Extensions\Packages\DotSpatial.Plugins.MenuBar.1.0.1128\lib
Cataloging: C:\Users\thomas\AppData\Roaming\MyGeo.exe\Extensions\Packages\DotSpatial.Plugins.MenuBar.1.0.1128\content\Resources
Cataloging: C:\Users\thomas\AppData\Roaming\MyGeo.exe\Extensions\Packages\DotSpatial.Plugins.MenuBar.1.0.1128\lib\net40-Client
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\USERS\THOMAS\APPDATA\ROAMING\MyGeo.EXE\EXTENSIONS\PACKAGES\DOTSPATIAL.PLUGINS.MENUBAR.1.0.1128\LIB\NET40-CLIENT\DOTSPATIAL.PLUGINS.MENUBAR.dll" geladen
Cataloging: C:\Users\thomas\AppData\Roaming\MyGeo.exe\Extensions\Packages\DotSpatial.Plugins.Ribbon.0.12.2.10\lib
Cataloging: C:\Users\thomas\AppData\Roaming\MyGeo.exe\Extensions\Packages\DotSpatial.Plugins.Ribbon.0.12.2.10\lib\net40
Cataloging: C:\Users\thomas\AppData\Roaming\MyGeo.exe\Extensions\Packages\DotSpatial.Plugins.Ribbon.0.12.2.10\lib\net40-Client
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\USERS\THOMAS\APPDATA\ROAMING\MyGeo.EXE\EXTENSIONS\PACKAGES\DOTSPATIAL.PLUGINS.RIBBON.0.12.2.10\LIB\NET40-CLIENT\DOTSPATIAL.PLUGINS.RIBBON.dll" geladen
Cataloging: C:\Users\thomas\AppData\Roaming\MyGeo.exe\Extensions\Packages\DotSpatial.Plugins.TableEditor.1.0.1128\lib
Cataloging: C:\Users\thomas\AppData\Roaming\MyGeo.exe\Extensions\Packages\DotSpatial.Plugins.TableEditor.1.0.1128\lib\net40-Client
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\USERS\THOMAS\APPDATA\ROAMING\MyGeo.EXE\EXTENSIONS\PACKAGES\DOTSPATIAL.PLUGINS.TABLEEDITOR.1.0.1128\LIB\NET40-CLIENT\DOTSPATIAL.PLUGINS.TABLEEDITOR.dll" geladen
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.ComponentModel.Composition.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089\System.ComponentModel.Composition.resources.dll" geladen
System.ComponentModel.Composition Warning: 1 : Die ComposablePartDefinition "DotSpatial.Plugins.DockManager.DockingManager" wurde zurückgewiesen. Die Komposition bleibt unverändert. Die Änderungen wurden aufgrund der folgenden Fehler zurückgewiesen: Bei der Komposition ist ein Kompositionsfehler aufgetreten. Die Ursache wird unten angegeben. Die CompositionException.Errors-Eigenschaft liefert genauere Informationen.

1) Es wurden keine gültigen Exporte gefunden, die der Einschränkung "((exportDefinition.ContractName == "Shell") AndAlso (exportDefinition.Metadata.ContainsKey("ExportTypeIdentity") AndAlso "System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl".Equals(exportDefinition.Metadata.get_Item("ExportTypeIdentity"))))" entsprechen. Ungültige Exporte wurden möglicherweise abgelehnt.

Ergebnis: Import "DotSpatial.Plugins.DockManager.DockingManager.Shell (ContractName="Shell")" kann nicht für Teil "DotSpatial.Plugins.DockManager.DockingManager" festgelegt werden.
Element: DotSpatial.Plugins.DockManager.DockingManager.Shell (ContractName="Shell") -->  DotSpatial.Plugins.DockManager.DockingManager -->  DirectoryCatalog (Path="C:\Users\thomas\AppData\Roaming\MyGeo.exe\Extensions\Packages\DotSpatial.Plugins.DockManager.0.12.2.10\lib\net40-Client")

System.ComponentModel.Composition Warning: 1 : Die ComposablePartDefinition "DotSpatial.RibbonHeader" wurde zurückgewiesen. Die Komposition bleibt unverändert. Die Änderungen wurden aufgrund der folgenden Fehler zurückgewiesen: Bei der Komposition ist ein Kompositionsfehler aufgetreten. Die Ursache wird unten angegeben. Die CompositionException.Errors-Eigenschaft liefert genauere Informationen.

1) Es wurden keine gültigen Exporte gefunden, die der Einschränkung "((exportDefinition.ContractName == "Shell") AndAlso (exportDefinition.Metadata.ContainsKey("ExportTypeIdentity") AndAlso "System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl".Equals(exportDefinition.Metadata.get_Item("ExportTypeIdentity"))))" entsprechen. Ungültige Exporte wurden möglicherweise abgelehnt.

Ergebnis: Import "DotSpatial.RibbonHeader.Shell (ContractName="Shell")" kann nicht für Teil "DotSpatial.RibbonHeader" festgelegt werden.
Element: DotSpatial.RibbonHeader.Shell (ContractName="Shell") -->  DotSpatial.RibbonHeader -->  DirectoryCatalog (Path="C:\Users\thomas\AppData\Roaming\MyGeo.exe\Extensions\Packages\DotSpatial.Plugins.Ribbon.0.12.2.10\lib\net40-Client")

Eine Ausnahme (erste Chance) des Typs "System.IO.FileNotFoundException" ist in mscorlib.dll aufgetreten.
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\mscorlib.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.resources.dll" geladen
Eine Ausnahme (erste Chance) des Typs "System.ArgumentNullException" ist in mscorlib.dll aufgetreten.
Eine Ausnahme (erste Chance) des Typs "System.IO.FileNotFoundException" ist in mscorlib.dll aufgetreten.
Eine Ausnahme (erste Chance) des Typs "System.ArgumentNullException" ist in mscorlib.dll aufgetreten.
Der Thread '<Kein Name>' (0x1618) hat mit Code 0 (0x0) geendet.
Der Thread '<Kein Name>' (0x1648) hat mit Code 0 (0x0) geendet.
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Users\thomas\MyGeo\MyGeoRibbon\DevMyGeo01\bin\Debug\DotSpatial.Plugins.ExtensionManager.dll" geladen, Symbole geladen.
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Users\thomas\MyGeo\MyGeoRibbon\DevMyGeo01\bin\Debug\NuGet.Core.dll" geladen, Symbole geladen.
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Data.Services.Client\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.Services.Client.dll" wurde geladen, das Laden von Symbolen wurde übersprungen. Das Modul ist optimiert, und die Debugoption "Nur eigenen Code" ist aktiviert.
Activating: DotSpatial.Plugins.Measure.MeasurePlugin, DotSpatial.Plugins.Measure, Version=0.11.9.6, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Error: DotSpatial.Plugins.Measure.MeasurePlugin, DotSpatial.Plugins.Measure, Version=0.11.9.6, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.    bei DotSpatial.Plugins.Measure.MeasurePlugin.Activate()
   bei DotSpatial.Extensions.IExtensionExtensionMethods.TryActivate(IExtension extension)
Activating: DotSpatial.Plugins.MenuBar.MenuBarPlugin, DotSpatial.Plugins.MenuBar, Version=0.11.9.6, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Error: DotSpatial.Plugins.MenuBar.MenuBarPlugin, DotSpatial.Plugins.MenuBar, Version=0.11.9.6, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.    bei DotSpatial.Plugins.MenuBar.MenuBarPlugin.AddHeaderRootItems()
   bei DotSpatial.Plugins.MenuBar.MenuBarPlugin.Activate()
   bei DotSpatial.Extensions.IExtensionExtensionMethods.TryActivate(IExtension extension)
Activating: DotSpatial.Plugins.TableEditor.TableEditorPlugin, DotSpatial.Plugins.TableEditor, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Error: DotSpatial.Plugins.TableEditor.TableEditorPlugin, DotSpatial.Plugins.TableEditor, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.    bei DotSpatial.Plugins.TableEditor.TableEditorPlugin.Activate()
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Security\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Security.dll" wurde geladen, das Laden von Symbolen wurde übersprungen. Das Modul ist optimiert, und die Debugoption "Nur eigenen Code" ist aktiviert.
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\System.Transactions\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Transactions.dll" wurde geladen, das Laden von Symbolen wurde übersprungen. Das Modul ist optimiert, und die Debugoption "Nur eigenen Code" ist aktiviert.
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Data.SqlXml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.SqlXml.dll" wurde geladen, das Laden von Symbolen wurde übersprungen. Das Modul ist optimiert, und die Debugoption "Nur eigenen Code" ist aktiviert.
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\System.Web\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Web.dll" geladen
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Users\thomas\MyGeo\MyGeoRibbon\DevMyGeo01\bin\Debug\DotSpatial.Modeling.Forms.dll" geladen
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime.DurableInstancing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\System.Runtime.DurableInstancing.dll" wurde geladen, das Laden von Symbolen wurde übersprungen. Das Modul ist optimiert, und die Debugoption "Nur eigenen Code" ist aktiviert.
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.IdentityModel\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.IdentityModel.dll" geladen
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xaml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xaml.dll" wurde geladen, das Laden von Symbolen wurde übersprungen. Das Modul ist optimiert, und die Debugoption "Nur eigenen Code" ist aktiviert.
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\SMDiagnostics\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\SMDiagnostics.dll" wurde geladen, das Laden von Symbolen wurde übersprungen. Das Modul ist optimiert, und die Debugoption "Nur eigenen Code" ist aktiviert.
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Messaging\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Messaging.dll" wurde geladen, das Laden von Symbolen wurde übersprungen. Das Modul ist optimiert, und die Debugoption "Nur eigenen Code" ist aktiviert.
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\System.EnterpriseServices\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.EnterpriseServices.dll" wurde geladen, das Laden von Symbolen wurde übersprungen. Das Modul ist optimiert, und die Debugoption "Nur eigenen Code" ist aktiviert.
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Transactions.Bridge\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Transactions.Bridge.dll" wurde geladen, das Laden von Symbolen wurde übersprungen. Das Modul ist optimiert, und die Debugoption "Nur eigenen Code" ist aktiviert.
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Web.Services\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Web.Services.dll" geladen
"MyGeo.vshost.exe" (Verwaltet (v4.0.30319)): "C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations.dll" geladen
Der Thread '<Kein Name>' (0x1700) hat mit Code 0 (0x0) geendet.
Der Thread '<Kein Name>' (0x844) hat mit Code 0 (0x0) geendet.

Apr 20, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Perfect! 

Because the extension manager is an extension, you'll need to setup your app so that it can load extensions (I think you already followed this one):

How to Support Loading Extensions

To add to this, two of the extensions you are trying to load have extra requirements (as shown by the debugging output). 

You need to either (1) delete those extensions and use the demomap.exe example implementation or (2) follow this new tutorial to enable loading those particular extensions: http://mudnug.wordpress.com/2012/04/20/how-to-add-support-for-loading-dotspatial-plugins-ribbon/

May 3, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Now it works in VB.net too,

Thank you