This project is read-only.

VS 2008 User Need 3.5 x64 binaries

May 12, 2011 at 8:27 AM

Is it possible to get a copy of the binaries compiled for x64 and framework 3.5.

Our hosting platform is 3.5 and I do not have access to VS2010 to recompile. Would it work even if I had 2010 or are there requirements for 4.0

May 12, 2011 at 5:30 PM

Timely request. We are actually looking into downgrading DS to be based on .NET 3.5 this week.

- Dan
--------
Daniel P. Ames Ph.D.
Idaho State University Dept. of Geosciences
dan.ames@isu.edu
--------
Sent from my Droid

On May 12, 2011 1:27 AM, "ITBeyond" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
> From: ITBeyond
>
> Is it possible to get a copy of the binaries compiled for x64 and framework 3.5.Our hosting platform is 3.5 and I do not have access to VS2010 to recompile. Would it work even if I had 2010 or are there requirements for 4.0
>
>
May 12, 2011 at 6:49 PM
I would like to propose that only components that need to be compiled
against a existing binary be compiled as X86/x64, and those that are
generic get compiled as AnyCPU.

We have a build system, it's now on hydro10.sdsc.edu:88

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3397481/can-two-wrappers-x86-and-x64-be-used-with-the-same-anycpu-application
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/359331/access-x86-com-from-x64-net
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2947264/targetting-x86-vs-anycpu-when-building-for-64-bit-window-oses



On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 9:31 AM, [email removed] wrote:
> From: danames
>
> Timely request. We are actually looking into downgrading DS to be based on
> .NET 3.5 this week.
>
> - Dan
> --------
> Daniel P. Ames Ph.D.
> Idaho State University Dept. of Geosciences
> [email removed]
> --------
> Sent from my Droid
>
> On May 12, 2011 1:27 AM, "ITBeyond" <[email removed]> wrote:
>> From: ITBeyond
>>
>> Is it possible to get a copy of the binaries compiled for x64 and
>> framework 3.5.Our hosting platform is 3.5 and I do not have access to VS2010
>> to recompile. Would it work even if I had 2010 or are there requirements for
>> 4.0
>>
>>
>
> Read the full discussion online.
>
> To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email
> ([email removed])
>
> To start a new discussion for this project, email
> [email removed]
>
> You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on
> CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
>
> Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts
> to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com