This project is read-only.

Undefined Projection Dialog Boxes

Nov 29, 2010 at 5:06 PM

Is there any way to suppress the display of the new dialog boxes that pop up when you add layers that don't have projections?  I'd like a way to have it silently choose the [Nothing] option, which is how I think it worked before.

Nov 29, 2010 at 5:17 PM

Yes, there is are two enumerations on the map.  One turns off the undefined dialog, the other turns off the mismatched projection note.  I think they are like ProjectionModeDefine and ProjectionModeReproject.

Ted

Nov 29, 2010 at 7:55 PM

Thanks. That seemed to do the trick.

Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 11:18 AM
To: kellison@geocue.com
Subject: Re: Undefined Projection Dialog Boxes [DotSpatial:236413]

Yes, there is are two enumerations on the map. One turns off the undefined dialog, the other turns off the mismatched projection note. I think they are like ProjectionModeDefine and ProjectionModeReproject.

Ted

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (DotSpatial@discussions.codeplex.com@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email DotSpatial@discussions.codeplex.com@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Aug 30, 2011 at 2:20 AM

Hi,

I have defined the map properties ProjectionModeDefine and ProjectionModeReproject both to Never.

It works fine, but when I open a saved dspx and add some more layers it shows the Projection's dialog again.

I'm using the AddLayers() method.

Regards,

Evemar