CodePlexProject Hosting for Open Source Software
Should I create an extension or an application?
How to Create an Extension
Create an Extension to Import an Excel Worksheet
Create an Extension to Analyze Vector and Raster Data
Using PointSymbolizer on a DrawingLayer
How to Sort Layers Alphabetically
Using MEF Contracts to Coordinate Communication Between Extensions (Advanced)
Basic DotSpatial Desktop Mapping
How to Support Loading Extensions (Loading GDAL)
How to Add Support for Loading DotSpatial.Plugins.Ribbon
How to Load DotSpatial Extensions Into My Toolbar
Composing an Application by Combining Extensions
Getting started with MEF (Managed Extension Framework)
Finding and Installing the WebMap Extension
Getting Started with Attribute Data Explorer
How to Customize Branding of MapWindow 6
While the above tutorials use C# code examples, you may use a
convert C# to VB.NET.
The following tutorials are developed by Tevaganthan and Daniel
Ames, but they were written before the V1 release of DotSpatial and may be out of date.
How to get selected Feature FID
Jetzt gehts los – Die Anwendungsoberfläche erstellen
Potential Future Tutorials
2. How to manage gis layers by geoprocessing.
3. How to implement a custom vector provider.
4. How to implement a custom raster provider.
5. How to serialize map or layer information.
6. How to use GPS Data with the GPS DotSpatial classes.
7. How to manage custom vector symbology (classified, unique values, charts, etc.)
8. How to load ECW and MrSID images.
9. How to clip polygons and lines with polygons and lines.
Note. Put here your request to make one big tutorial page to allow another users learn how to collaborate with DotSpatial.NET project.
Last edited Jul 3, 2012 at 2:18 PM by mudnug, version 77