DotSpatial 1.8 release notes:
- Simplified DotSpatial Controls Toolbox
- Various minor bugfixes
- Increased support for German
- Branches other than Trunk are obsolete (please do not update them)
- Added possibility to set image layer opacity
- Save image layer/raster layer opacity to dspx
- Don't set new layers extent to (-180, -90, 180, 90) because this causes ZoomToMaxExtent to show to much white space if we have an empty layer and a layer with much bigger coordinates
- Added IMap.ZoomOutFartherThanMaxExtent because sometimes we have layers that have a small extent and we want to look at them from farther out
- Changed GetMaxExtent to be able to get a 10% buffered Extent to use for zooming like requested by issue 84
- Added options window to allow user to change ZoomOutFartherThanMaxExtent
- Added move-function to move layer inside MapLayerCollection. This allows to move layers without raising LayerAdded and LayerRemoved event. It raises LayerMoved instead.
- Added possibility to label features with FID
- Added possibility to save created shapefile to harddisk by selecting a filename
- Show line decorations in legend
- Added possibilty to label multipoint layers
- Corrected label orientation for rotated labels
- Added possibility to rotate line labels parallel or perpendicular to the line
- Added possibility to show a single linecap at a percentual offset from the startpoint
- Spread the DecorationPoints evenly on lines with more than one part
- Show DecorationPoints with offset always on the same side of the line as shown in the preview of the LineSymbol window
- Corrected the direction of DecorationPoints on vertical lines
- Flip first DecorationPoint back to initial position if FlipFirst and FlipAll are applied together
- Updated to Brutile 0.10.1, removed non-working maps and fixed the Esri Hydro Base Map.
- Added plugin SetSelectable to allow users to choose in which layers features should be selected.
- Allow LegendItem.IsExpandable to be saved to dspx so user doesn't have to re-fold legend after loading the project if it was folded on saving.
- Fixed issue #22515 Character Symbol does not scale with DPI
- Fixed issue #22514 DotSpatial.Controls.Map.Print() does not correctly position some layers (Point, Labels, etc?) when Rectangle bounds is not 0, 0 origin
- Fixed Issue #25513 CopySubset does not work with shapefiles
No reviews yet for this release. (Previous release: 4.8 stars out of five with 6 ratings and 5 reviews)
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.