- includes all DotSpatial libraries, extensions and DemoMap applicationDotSpatial.Core
- includes only DotSpatial core libraries
Entire list of changes see in the issue tracker
- Improved common stability, optimized memory and speed when loading and rendering shapefiles, fixed some memory leaks in rasters and shape layers.
- Simplified plugin infrastructure. Now there are predefined implementations for all required components (IStatusControl, IDockManager, IHeaderControl) inside DotSpatial.Controls and you not need to use extra dlls (plugins) to start developing new application.
- Added revised version of SpatialToolStrip. Restored all buttons and images for it. This component no more obsolete.
- New MapFrameProjection Dialog and ProjectionSelectDialog.
- New DatelineCrossingMap (located inside DotSpatial.Controls) which allows to pan map infinite horizontally.
- Added field RasterLayer.MaxCellsInMemory which allow to configure how much cells in raster can be stored in memory.
- Localization for DotSpatial.Symboloy.Forms Library: German, Italian and Portuguese Brazil.
- Projections library improvements:
- Attribute table - optimized to work with large datasets, fixed some critical bugs.
- TableEditorControl - improved stability, fixed some bugs.
- Map Labels: added possibility to format float values when drawing labels. Use new property for that - ILabelSymbolizer.FloatingFormat
- GdalExtension bug fixes:
- Positioning library improvements:
You can also get binaries as nuget packages at Nuget.org