Other Available Downloads
- includes all DotSpatial libraries, extensions and DemoMap applicationDotSpatial.Core
- includes only DotSpatial core libraries
Entire list of changes see in the issue tracker
- WebMap plugin: use latest Brutile map providers such as OpenStreetMap, Google, Bing, Yahoo. Added WMS support. Improved speed and stability.
- Various projections fixes:
- Use GDAL extension in AnyCPU mode.
- Improved stability when loading & exporting shapefiles:
- Fixed memory leak when removing rasters.
You can also get binaries as nuget packages at Nuget.org
Many thanks to the dotspatial team for this new release, I think the improvements from stable version 1.4 are very significant. In particular I want to thank Mogikanin and Fobermaier for the advances I needed so far in my projects. I think you did a superb job!
on Jan 14 at 7:28 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.