"Collection was of a fixed size" unhandled exception

Nov 22, 2014 at 12:32 PM
Hi,

I have a set of shape files I am opening up and comparing for intersections and unions and the like. But I am having a problem with 4 specific features in one of the shape files. It doesn't seem to matter how I try to convert these 4 features within this one shape file, I always get the unhandled exception that the "Collection was of a fixed size". There are 100 features inside this one shape file and the 4 throwing errors are nothing special in terms of size and I will get the exception if I start reading at one of those 4 shapes.

If anyone has seen this before or knows of a test I could try or has any ideas, I would appreciate hearing

Cheers
Nov 23, 2014 at 7:28 PM
Hi,

Managed to figure it out - was talking with a colleague and mentioned the issues I had with the 4 features and my colleague mentioned that the shape file had 4 features that had 2 polygons and not surprisingly these were the same features. So when loading in the features to polygons somehow the 2nd polygons got missed. Wasnt sure how to fix this in the code but managed to fix the shape file instead