IHeaderControl

May 6, 2013 at 8:29 AM
I try lo load extensions into my toolbar.
  1. First problem : I get two menu bars (mine an d those of appManager) despite the simpleheadercontrol.cs line 39 says, I surely don't understand with my english level (can I have more explanations?)
  2. To merge in one menu bar, I try to access the "Extensions" item from the appManager menu bar, to put it into my toolbar. But I didn't find the way ... I'm looking for something like appManager.HeaderControl.?Items.GetKey("kExtensions")? but I cannot. Same in the other side, I didn't manage to add an item to the HeaderControl of appManager.
    Have someone any idea?
Nat.
Jun 3, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Solved, I had two files implementing IHeaderControl, and for the second point I put it away because I'm trying to use ribbon.
Jun 3, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Welcome to the forum and nice u solved it... this community need smart input from anyone :O)
Aug 12, 2013 at 3:14 PM
hi Doub
I want to load some plugin in my toolbar of my application but i dont know how can i do it,can you send me some example code that help me?
Aug 26, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Hi!

If you download the source code, you will get plugin example working concretly.
See the tutorial (thanks to mudnug http://mudnug.wordpress.com/2012/01/31/how-to-load-dotspatial-extensions-into-my-toolbar/ ) and check that your plugin derived from IExtension, use the activate method to add a button for example, is located in the right directory...
Better telling what doesn't work after trying this...

Nat.