hg issues

Editor
Jul 18, 2011 at 8:29 PM

Anyone out there is experiencing issue trying to update source code?

I've tried to some days ago, and right now, and I see always this error:

% hg --repository C:\Progetti\DotSpatial\src incoming https://hg01.codeplex.com/DotSpatialreal URL is https://hg01.codeplex.com/dotspatialcomparing with https://hg01.codeplex.com/DotSpatialsearching for changesHTTP Error: 502 (Bad Gateway)[command returned code 255 Mon Jul 18 22:18:51 2011]

Thanks for any kind of support

Developer
Jul 18, 2011 at 8:52 PM

I'm having trouble also.  I use TourtiseHG and when I try to pull incoming changesets from the repository I get:

real URL is https://hg01.codeplex.com/dotspatial
pulling from https://hg01.codeplex.com/DotSpatial
searching for changes
HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway

I'm going to file an issue with codeplex.  This is not good.

Kyle

Developer
Jul 18, 2011 at 9:17 PM
We're woking on it
corupt repository.

should be emptied, then Matt can push the repo back up.

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 1:52 PM, [email removed] wrote:
> From: kellison
>
> I'm having trouble also.  I use TourtiseHG and when I try to pull incoming
> changesets from the repository I get:
>
> real URL is https://hg01.codeplex.com/dotspatial
> pulling from https://hg01.codeplex.com/DotSpatial
> searching for changes
> HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway
>
> I'm going to file an issue with codeplex.  This is not good.
>
> Kyle
>
> Read the full discussion online.
>
> To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email
> ([email removed])
>
> To start a new discussion for this project, email
> [email removed]
>
> You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on
> CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
>
> Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts
> to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com
Editor
Jul 18, 2011 at 10:06 PM

If you do that, please reconsider if large binaries belong in the repository or not (especially the native GDAL stuff). Maybe some NuGet package would be a far better idea.

Thanks

FObermaier

Developer
Jul 18, 2011 at 11:04 PM
Lets' get working again.

Then let's work begin work on designing a cleaner structure, that
someone can prototype and test.
Nuget still has a couple issues...
1) CI integration still not there. Hydrodesktop builds exposed this.
2) x86/x64 support not there. Still takes some coding, which would be
fine, build were not entirely x86 or x64.

Work to get needed binaries into nuget.
Package code that used native binaries separately, and recode items
that use native binaries with some smarts, if you are x64 look here,
if you are x86 look here.

Here is the start.
http://dotspatial.codeplex.com/discussions/260677


On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 3:06 PM, [email removed] wrote:
> From: FObermaier
>
> If you do that, please reconsider if large binaries belong in the repository
> or not (especially the native GDAL stuff). Maybe some NuGet package would be
> a far better idea.
>
> Thanks
>
> FObermaier
>
> Read the full discussion online.
>
> To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email
> ([email removed])
>
> To start a new discussion for this project, email
> [email removed]
>
> You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on
> CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
>
> Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts
> to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com
Developer
Jul 18, 2011 at 11:44 PM

Working now

Developer
Jul 18, 2011 at 11:48 PM

THANK YOU!!!

Editor
Jul 19, 2011 at 5:42 AM

thanks :)