Map Background Color

Developer
Nov 2, 2010 at 3:25 PM

This should be an easy one.  The map background is hard-coded to white in MapFrame.cs.  It is common for users to want to change the background color.  I changed my local copy to use the BackColor of _parent (if not null), which is the Map control.  otherwise it draws white.  This seems to work fine; the Map control in TestViewer is already set to white, so you should see no change there.  If no one has any objectives, I will post this later today.  Also, I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious.

Kyle

Developer
Nov 2, 2010 at 3:35 PM
No, I don't think you are missing anything significant. It was probably just an oversight. Your change sounds great. Thanks.

Ted

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 8:25 AM, kellison <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

This should be an easy one. The map background is hard-coded to white in MapFrame.cs. It is common for users to want to change the background color. I changed my local copy to use the BackColor of _parent (if not null), which is the Map control. otherwise it draws white. This seems to work fine; the Map control in TestViewer is already set to white, so you should see no change there. If no one has any objectives, I will post this later today. Also, I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious.

Kyle

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (DotSpatial@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email DotSpatial@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com